Street Photography Group Workshop in Hamburg May 2020
Improve your street photography! Start to see the extraordinary in the ordinary and learn how to tell visual stories with single images.
Marco has been a street photographer for more than 20 years and is dedicated to sharing his experience in this workshop to make you a better street photographer.
- Improve your street photography technique
- Discover your comfort zone on the street
- Compose better images by learning what to include and what to leave out
- Anticipate the decisive moment that tells a story
- Learn how to find street photo “stages” and add extra layers in your images
- Process your images in a way that emphasizes the story
- Select the strong from the weaker images
What you need:
- The desire to learn and being open for new inspiration
- A digital camera (preferably mirrorless)
- A basic understanding of your camera
- Charged batteries and empty memory cards for your camera
- 1 or 2 lenses (preferably in the 24mm – 50mm FF equivalent focal range)
- A laptop or tablet with an image editing software and a memory-card reader
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for changing weather conditions
- 3-day workshop coaching by Marco with max. 6 participants
- Rent for the workshop room in an amazing photo gallery in downtown Hamburg
- Coffee, Tea, and Water during sessions in the workshop gallery
What’s not included:
- All other expenses like travel, lodging, insurance, food, beverage, entry fees, and public transport are not included. Meeting at lunchtime is optional but encouraged to strengthen the group dynamics.
3-day workshop from May 22 – 24, 2020 (max. 6 participants)
Regular price per person: €545 (including 19% VAT)
Early bird – book by April 30: €495 (including 19% VAT)
Contact Marco directly via Email (Marco@MarcoLarousse.com) or Contact Form (click here) if you have further questions or would like to book the workshop.
Current schedule (may still be adjusted to match the flow of the workshop and group)
Friday, May 22.
14h – 18h (2 pm – 6 pm) at the workshop gallery – Meeting, introduction, street presentation by Marco and initial participants image reviews.
ca. 6 pm end of day 1.
Saturday, May 23.
10h (10 am) meeting at the workshop gallery and then photographing on the streets of Hamburg.
13h – 14h (1 – 2 pm) lunch break
14h – 16h (2 – 4 pm) photographing on the streets of Hamburg
16h – 18h (4 – 6 pm) at the workshop gallery image selection and editing
ca.18h (6 pm) end of day 2
Sunday, May 24.
10h – 13h (10 am -1 pm) meeting at the workshop gallery and start photographing on the streets
13h – 14h (1 pm – 2 pm) lunch break
14h – 15h (2 pm – 3 pm) photographing on the streets of Hamburg
15h – 16h (3 pm – 4 pm) at the workshop gallery for final image selection and editing.
ca. 16h (4 pm) end of the workshop