Street Photography Workshop in Hamburg June 2021
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
- This is a valuable opportunity to learn from one of the world’s best street photographer, Siegfried Hansen, who has won various awards.
- Siegfried’s workshop is a mix of hands-on daily street photography, photo critique and theoretical presentation.
- The agenda is as follows:
- On Friday evening, Siegfried makes a short presentation about his influence and the developments in street photography.
- Working in small groups or on their own, participants go to the streets to photograph on Saturday and Sunday together with Siegfried. There will be opportunities to observe the way how Siegfried works and approaches subjects. Participants will also get to learn and watch his workflow and techniques.
- At the end of both Saturday and Sunday, participants will work on their laptops selecting their best photos taken on the day. They will present to Siegfried, who will give his critique.
- On Sunday, the workshop ends with a final editing session.
Timetable for Workshop
Location: Workshop Room: in Hamburg Altona
Friday -6:00 pm until 8:30 pm -Welcoming & introductions – Photo presentation
Saturday – 10:00 am explanations & procedures for the day / 4 hours taking photos
1:00 pm Lunch break
4:00 pm editing at the workshop room and finalizing your best pictures of the day
6:00 pm end
Sunday – 10:00 am meeting in the city for an 3,5 hours coaching and taking photos
1:30 pm Lunch break
2:30 – 4:30 pm photo edit of the day – Workshop room – presentation & discussion
6:00 pm end of the workshop
Times could change !! because of special events we maybe visit during the workshop.
Please note: Meals and accommodation are not included.
The workshop language is English.